We take a LooK at the Most Editorial Worthy Moments of Celebrity Fashion Instagrams this Week.Highlights include Joan Smalls and more Joan Smalls
From Paris Couture Week Â to Major Campaign Releases From Brands Including Calvin Klein and Kenzo, it’s been a Busy Week of Editorial Moments. However, one Special Supermodel Steals the Show as her Army of Super Celebrity BFFs and Fashion gods Celebrate her in the Best Way Possible- Devoting an Entire Instagram Post to Celebrity Birthday. We’re pretty sure that Joan Smalls is having the best Birthday Week Ever and a Pretty Damn Editorial Worthy One at that. So here you are Joan Smalls, a complete instagram editorial week in review devoted to you.
1. Riccardo Tisci : Long time friend and designer of fashion power house Givenchy, A personalized post from Riccardo Tisci definitely holds some serious fashion street cred. And OMG, did you see that caption?
2. Olivier Rousteing and Riccardo Tisci seem to be always running in the same group of supermodel and super celeb circles so we weren’t surprised at all when he threw up this throwback of him and Joan at this years Met Gala.
3. Joan Smalls (herself): If there’s ever a time to be feeling yourself, it would certainly be on your Birthday. Joan posted this teaser from her recent headline making Calvin Klein FW15 Underwear Ad Campaign co-starring Kendall Jenner.
4. Edward Enninful: Longtime friend and Fashion & Style Director of W Magazine has become every supermodels best friend. Enninful posted a snapshot from an editorial featuring Joan shot by Steven Klein.
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Victoria’s Secret Angel and Supermodel partner in crime Rosie Huntington-Whiteley posted one of the most heartfelt messages featuring a beauty moment from what seems to be BTS of a runway show.