Rihanna Debuts Music Video for BBHMM; Kate Moss and Lara Stone Star in Balmain FW15 Ad Campaign; 3 Models of Color are On the Cover of Teen Vogue. Check Out Everything You Missed in the World of Fashion this Week.
1. Rihanna Releases the Music Video for BBHMM: The official video for Rihanna’s latest single was released a midst a media frenzy of gasps, mild confusion, and overall wide-mouthed amazement. The 8 minute video is undoubtedly well produced, but it’s content; well that’s something you’ll have to judge for yourself. If you’re in to the knife weilding, wife kindapping Bad Gal RiRi in a super editorial cinematic story line then you definitely don’t want to miss this one.
2. Teen Vogue Puts 3 Models of Color on the August Issue: The fashion industry is notorious for neglecting to recognize models of color for features such as ‘The Next Top Models’ Conde Nast powerhouse publication decided to do things differently this time around as they cast and named 3 models of color as the “Next Faces of Fashion”.
3. Kate Moss and Lara Stone Star in BalenciagaÂ FW15 Ad Campaign: Kate Moss and Lara Stone are two of the most successful supermodels of the fashion world so when we found out that the two ladies would be leading the Balenciaga FW15 Ad Campaign, we we anxious to see the sure to be iconic campaign. Photographed by Steven Klein is no surprise that we got more than what we bargained for; in the best way possible of course.
4. Prada FW15 Ad Campaign: Prada is undoubtedly the reigning trendsetter for classic, editorial fashion. For the brand’s FW15 Ad campaign they decided to introduce a new aesthetic: Meta Modern Femininity. Photographed by Steven Meisel we’re introduced to a lineup of new faces alongside an impeccable, minimal chic collection.
5. Paris Mens Fashion Week: We leave behind the runways of London and are thrown into the beautiful whirlwind that is Paris Mens Fashion Week. From a surprise appearance by Naomi Campbell at Givenchy to bold fashion statements from Fashion’s biggest names, we highlight our best collections and trend moments. Other Trending News:
Bruce Weber and Juergen Teller team up for Coach FW15 Ad Campaign: It’s already an iconic moment when a legendary photography produces a brand’s campaign, but what happens when two work together? Dolce and Gabbana Release FW15 Ad Campaign Starring an Eclectic cast of Modes of All Ages: Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana may Â have produced some headlines with their recent comments concerning ‘traditional families’ but their FW15 ad campaign doesn’t seem to be in any way apologetic. The energetic campaign photographed by Domenico himself features a host of models posing as grandmas, mothers, father, and kids.
Want to be a fashion insider?Subscribe here for the latest updates direct to your inbox!