1. Elle Fanning’s Prairie-Chic Spin on French Girl Style at CannesElle Fanning’s Cannes style takes inspiration from two regions, the American West and France. The dress had a high neckline and homespun silhouettes that reminded everyone of the American west. Fannings red heels and blue frock with a neck tie is definitely mesmerizing and a non-traditional choice, and hopefully will inspire others to create such non-traditional looks for themselves.
2. Kate Moss’s Iconic Slip DressAlthough we have heard Moss say that jewelry is her drug of choice, she may have a few other fashion obsessions. After seeing her recreate a 90s look with a slip dress for her jewelry store opening in London, perhaps it is her drug of choice. Even decades later, Kate’s slip dress is making us all do a double-take.
3. Jessica Chastain at CannesJessica Chastain is known for her stylish dressing and her look at Cannes doesn’t disappoint. First, she mesmerized us all with a sheer dress on day one. On the second day her Cinq a Sept jacket worn on her shoulders was a stylish update that met exceeded expectations.
4. Robin Wright’s Cannes LookCannes always offers inspirational celebrity fashion. Robin Wright offers a glamourous look for her latest debut. The House of Cards actress is just as mesmerizing here as she is on-screen. Her Cannes look is simply breathtaking. Take a closer look in the picture below and recreate it for yourself.
5. Ruby Rose in Red at People Choice AwardsRuby’s bold color choice for the People’s Choice Awards paid off. Styled in a gorgeous red Veronica Beard suit, Dana Rebecca Design earrings and EF collection rings, it’s a mesmerizing look. Ruby is quickly becoming a style icon thanks to her avid dressing and we’re certainly fans too. Celebrity style motivates us for many reasons. From new style trends to color choices and even political statements. However perhaps the real obsession is all about finding your confidence and making every day a red carpet worthy moment.
Want to be a fashion insider?Subscribe here for the latest updates direct to your inbox!