11 Most Expensive Nike Shoes in the World, (2017)The real cost of the world’s most expensive Nike shoes may surprise you. True footwear fans know very well how insanely pricey sneakers can be. Over the years, the swoosh logo has demanded some very hefty prices for its most exclusive shoes. We’re not talking about the average $100 – $200 retail price for popular models like the Nike Air Jordan. We’re referring to Nike price tags known to exceed thousands of dollars, sometimes even tens of thousands. However, finding the world’s most expensive Nike shoes isn’t an easy task. The price changes everyday. Why? Because, someone, somewhere is always willing to pay more for to own their dream nike shoes. At the moment, there are a handful of designs competing to become the most expensive nike shoes. You won’t find these kicks at FlightClub or KITH. Actually, you can’t event even find a pair of these expensive nike shoes at the brand’s home base, Niketown. The only way to secure a pair is to bid and win them in the nike shoe stock market. Utilizing recent sales data from online shoe marketplace, StockX, we’ve done just that. Below, we’ve created a comprehensive list of nike shoes based on the “highest last sale price paid” during sale. Essentially, this equates to how much the current owner payed to win the shoes during auction.Our findings reveal shocking figures en route to finding the most expensive Nike shoes in the world for 2017. Keep reading below to see all the ridiculously pricey Nike footwear that made our list.
11. Nike Foamposite One ParaNorman ShoesLast Sale: $3,000 Highest Sale Price (2017): $4,500 RELEASE DATE: 08.01.12
10. Nike Jordan 5 Retro Tokyo T23 ShoesLast Sale: $3,850 Highest Sale Price (2017): $3,850 RELEASE DATE: 04.29.11
9. Nike Jordan 2 Retro Eminem (The Way I Am) ShoesLast Sale: $3,500 Highest Sale Price (2017): $4,092 RELEASE DATE: 12.18.08
8. Nike Air Yeezy 2 Solar Red ShoesLast Sale: $4,315 Highest Sale Price (2017): $5,500 RELEASE DATE: 06.09.12
7. Nike Jordan 1 Retro Just Don BHM ShoesLast Sale: $4,500 Highest Sale Price (2017): $4,500 RELEASE DATE: 02.21.15
7. Nike Air Max 1 Parra Patta “Cherrywood” ShoesLast Sale: $4,500 Highest Sale Price (2017): $4,500 RELEASE DATE: 03.13.10
6. Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October ShoesLast Sale: $4,600 Highest Sale Price (2017): $7,152 RELEASE DATE: 02.09.14
5. Nike Jordan 4 Retro Oregon Ducks ShoesLast Sale: $5,300 Highest Sale Price (2017): $5,300 RELEASE DATE: 01.01.12
4. Nike Dunk SB Low Staple “NYC Pigeon” ShoesLast Sale: $5,699 Highest Sale Price (2017): $7,500 RELEASE DATE: 03.01.05
3. Nike Jordan 4 Retro Eminem Carhartt ShoesLast Sale: $11,127 Highest Sale Price (2017): $25,442 RELEASE DATE: 11.23.15
2. Nike Air MAG Back To The Future Shoes (2011)Last Sale: $12,500 Highest Sale Price (2017): $12,500 RELEASE DATE: 09.08.11
1. Nike Air MAG Back To The Future Shoes (2016) MOST EXPENSIVE NIKE SHOES, 2017 WINNER
Last Sale: $28,000 Highest Sale Price (2017): $28,000 RELEASE DATE: 10.04.16
Want to be a fashion insider?Subscribe here for the latest updates direct to your inbox!