Top Celebrity Instagram Posts of the Week: Remembering the Orlando Tragedy.
This week’s Instagram posts had some serious messages from celebrities. With the earth shattering shooting that took about 50 lives in Orlando earlier this week, many celebrities as all of us were absolutely heartbroken over this senseless massacre. Celebrities took to their Instagram to show their support to the LGBTQ community. Something as small as a symbol or long meaningful messages and the hashtag of #WeAreOrlando went a long way this week to touch hearts of many. By the end of the week, many were celebrating Father’s Day and celebrities were showing their daddies love while letting the world in on their intimate moments.
Check out our roundup below to see a few intimate and supportive Instagram moments that happened during the week.
1. Kendall Jenner shares the same sentiment as her sister Kylie and most of the world in reaction to the Orlando tragedy.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker showed the world that Broadway Cares for Orlando
#BroadwayForOrlando happened on Wednesday, June 15th between the hours of 5p-7p, midtown NYC. I was so honored that my friends @sethrudetsky, James Wesley and Marc Shaiman invited me to join so many from the Broadway community who arrived with their big gorgeous voices and their even bigger hearts to sing “What the World Needs Now”. Because it’s true. Premiering today on @SiriusXM 72 @SxmOnBroadway. X, Sj A photo posted by SJP (@sarahjessicaparker) on
3. Taylor Swift does what she always does. She shows how big her heart is with this heartfelt message to the Orlando victims’ families.
4. Victoria Beckham shows us that even with the despair in the world, we have love, especially on days that count like Father’s Day. She tells hubby David Beckham how much she and the kids love him.
Happy Father’s Day @davidbeckham X We love u!!! X Kisses X VB ðŸ™ðŸ»ðŸ’œ A photo posted by Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) on
5. Bella Hadid spent time with her daddy for Father’s Day looking adorable in this post.
6. Kendall Jenner posts a picture of when she was younger with her dad to show some love to Caitlyn Jenner on this special day.
â¤ï¸ A photo posted by Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner) on
These celebrities showed support for the Orlando victims and reminded the world how much everyone should feel loved. They also let us know that love exists and we will prevail. Together we stand and we are not alone.
Don’t let this tragedy keep us down and make sure you are showing love everywhere like these celebrities did for Father’s Day, not letting hate and sadness linger, but showing love is a powerful thing.
From everyone at The Dapifer, #WeAreOrlando and Happy Father’s Day.
Want to be a fashion insider?Subscribe here for the latest updates direct to your inbox!