Fashion Editorial Submissions FAQs
The DapiferÂ accepts the following fashion editorial submissions for consideration:
– Fashion EditorialÂ Proposals (online and print placement)
– Completed, Exclusive Fashion Editorial Submissions (online placement only)
– Completed, Exclusive Fashion Films
– Fashion Film Proposals
– Art/Fashion Interviews FeatureÂ proposals
– Art and Fashion Event Listings (events calendar placement)
For consideration, please use the contact form below or email us directly:Â [email protected]with your name, contactÂ info, link to your portfolio, and any submission details (e.g.Â production team, fashion credits, etc.)
If you’re interested in submitting your work specifically for the print magazine, please note that we only consider original proposals (no submissions). However,Â any completed fashion editorial submissions,Â will be considered for The Dapifer Online, Our Monthly Digital Issues, and The Dapifer App.
We receive hundreds of fashion editorial submissions weekly and sincerely apologize if we are not able to get back to you.Â If you’re interested in learning more about fashion editorial submissions check out our page on Mastering the Editorial Process here.