7 Harry Styles Facts Revealed in Rolling Stone Photo Shoot
Harry Styles shares facts and secrets in his debut Rolling Stone magazine cover story. Like many boy band members before him, Harry Styles is adjusting to life as a solo act. However, so far, he and the boys of One Direction are transitioning quickly. As of 2016, four of the five bandmates already have solo record deals. Outside of One D, fans are left in suspense when it comes to Harry Styles facts. The 23-year old English singer is not your stereotypical pop star. Though, he has found himself in some very buzz worthy situations. You’re likely familiar with two of his past girlfriends, Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner.
Fans get much more than a Harry Styles photo shoot this time around. The mysterious entertainer sits down for a rare tell all interview. In the conversation, several Harry Styles facts are revealed while other questions remain a mystery. He even shares his opinion on politics, race, gender, and inequalities. “Most of the stuff that hurts me about what’s going on at the moment is not politics, it’s fundamentals,” Styles shares. “Equal rights. For everyone, all races, sexes, everything. Although, he’s not being so open about his rumored celebrity girlfriends Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner. Keep reading below for 7 Harry Styles facts we learned from his Rolling Stone Interview.
Harry Styles Facts
- Harry’s favorite bands are Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, and Pink Floyd
- Styles was born in Worcestershire, England on a Tuesday.
- The former One Direction frontman’s full name is Harry Edward Styles.
- As a teenager, Styles was a singer in a cover band, White Eskimo.
- Anne Twist, Harry Style’s mother, suggested that he try out for X Factor in 2008. He Sang Stevie Wonder’s “Isn’t She Lovely.”
- Harry actually didn’t advance on XFactor. However, Simon Cowell had a bigger plan, placing Styles together with the soon to be global sensation, One Direction.
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift met at an awards show in 2012. They were spotted in Central park by paparazzi on their second date.
Bonus: His new album may or may not be about Kendall Jenner and Taylor’s Swift “through the woods” may or not be about him. “I mean, I don’t know if they’re about me or not ,” he says. “But the issue is, she’s so good, they’re bloody everywhere.” Hmm, interesting.
You can see read more Harry Styles facts and fictions in the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine on newsstands now.
Want to be a Fashion Insider? Join THE DAPIFERs Insiders Newsletter for the latest updates, events, and FREE merch!