THE DAPIFER is an leading independent fashion magazine, website, and private creative network based in NYC. Built from the ground up with a commitment to honest, innovative storytelling, daring editorial commentary, and a unique intimate voice, it has become a leading destination for fashion, art, and creative commentary around the world.
From the beginning, THE DAPIFER, has offered its audience a daring, new perspective into the world of fashion media and continues to set the standard for original editorial quality and cultural dialogue that reaches far beyond catchy headlines and gossip columns.
THE DAPIFER’s growing portfolio of media platforms is innovative and far reaching. Rivaling the tech savvy of a large publishing house, it’s current platform includes:
- The Dapifer Magazine ( A Quarterly Print + Digital Magazine)
- The Dapifer Online (A Leading Online Destination For Fashion News and Original Fashion Editorial Commentary)
- The List (A Private Creative Community and Marketplace for Fashion Professionals)
- Dapifer TV (A leading Online Platform for Fashion Films and Fashion Videos)
- The Dapifer App ( A Sleek iOs and Android app)
The Dapifer was founded by Lakenya Kelly in 2010 and is still 100% independently owned and operated. For any press, partnership or general inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
CEO / Editor – in – Chief